Friday, January 22, 2010

Week 3: More activity

Well I'll keeep it short and sweet this week. I didnt gain weight!I didn't Lose weight. I must be honest, the last two weeks have been very stressfull. I dont know about you, but I am an emotional eater and well, when stress occurs ,I eat, a lot. I sabotaged my self but Im setting some more active goals for this next week. If you want, you can Join me. Tomorrow I going to burn about 2000 calories playing competive football(Oklahoma Maddogs(my team) vs. Fort Worth Avengers in Fort Worth. Next week as well Im going to spend 10 hrs in the gym. My wife has been good to me, she filled our fridge full fruit and didnt buy a bunch of junk that I would normally eat. For a few weeks as well, I will post a little more about the activities and food Im intaking so as to have a little more accountability.

Starting Weight 404

Week 3 393

11 lbs down

89 lbs to go!






Scripture of the Week!
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you"-[this is] the Lord's declaration-"plans for [your] welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment